Support for Burnout
in St. Louis, MO
Reignite that spark in your life.
Many people find life overwhelming when there is too much on their plate. Most people who experience burnout feel exhausted and overwhelmed. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you don’t look forward to much or you feel like you want an escape from your life. Maybe you are stuck in overwhelm and feeling stressed. You may feel like life is too much.
Do you feel tired, stressed, or overwhelmed?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You can’t manage your day-to-day responsibilities
- You feel worthless and underappreciated
- You can’t concentrate
- You feel tired and drained
If these sound true to you, know that we get you. Even though you might feel alone in your struggle, what you are going through is common and many people in your circumstances need support.
[READ: What is burnout?]
It is not selfish to focus on caring for yourself. You don’t have to always focus on your work or others’ needs over your own. Support for burnout can help you feel less stressed and overwhelmed.
“Just because you take breaks doesn’t mean you’re broken”— Curtis Tyrone Jones
Getting help with burnout can help you break the cycle
It is possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life
- Stop letting chronic stress affect the way you live and think
- Get to the root of the cause of your burnout
- Find useful ways to take care of your physical and mental health
- Create a safe space to be able to express and move through your feelings and emotions
- Take control of your life and feel rejuvenated
Not sure how to recover from burnout?
Seeking help with burnout can help you rise above your challenges. Getting help with burnout also helps you move towards your ideal life with less stress and more agency and choice.
You need to focus on yourself so you can take care of yourself. You may need to find ways to manage your emotions and overcome the feeling of overwhelm and burnout.
Even if you are not sure if your problem is serious enough, we can help. We all can use support in coping with big feelings, establishing a self-care routine, and setting boundaries needed to thrive, no matter the size of our stressors.
We’ve worked with individuals from all walks of life by providing support for burnout. Our clients have rediscovered their spark while being equipped with the right tools to deal with burnout. Sometimes all you need is a listening ear.
We are embodied therapists and creative humans who understand how to help burnout. We are here to help.
[READ: The gift of slowing down]
[READ: Self-care: The radical roots of a mental health cornerstone]
How support for burnout works
At Emovere, we do support for burnout in St. Louis, MO a little differently. We value an embodied approach to care because we understand that we are not separate from the body we live in. We value a creative arts approach to support for burnout because we believe in the power of self-expression, play, and creativity to heal. We also understand that just talking about your experience isn’t enough. Our therapists are trained in expressive and embodied modalities that use elements of sand tray, play, art, poetry, dance/movement, improvisation, and drama.
Our support for burnout consists of one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns and symptoms of burnout. Besides listening, your burnout therapist may share thoughts when it’s helpful, encourage you to slow down and notice body sensations, move, play, or engage in art and sand tray. They may guide you towards solutions and support you in setting boundaries.
Steps for support for burnout:
- First, your therapist for burnout will provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles.
- Through hearing your story, your therapist will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
- Your trauma therapist will start by helping you with immediate concerns like expressing difficult emotions and coping with challenging life situations.
- You will also work together to discover your goals for recovering from burnout.
- Keeping your unique goals in mind, together you’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them.
- Over the course of your burnout recovery sessions, you will start making progress toward the life you desire.
Research shows that support for burnout in therapy can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s get started with support for burnout in Missouri
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel overwhelmed and stuck in a rut, burnout support could be for you.
Contact us to get started. During your call, you can share what’s going on for you and ask us any questions you may have. By understanding your needs, we will help you choose the best therapist for you and schedule your first session. We are here to help you move through; together we can get through this.